Monday 23 May 2011

New Blog Entries

For those of you who come here every now and then to have a read - apologies for not posting much recently.  There is a reason, but more on that to come in the next couple of weeks.

I do love some of my conversations with Harry and Charlie.  Last night at bath time;

Charlie:  Daddy, Daddy, where is it [in a very agitated voice].   I need the diver, where is the diver?[pause for effect]  I really need it [desperation face].
Daddy: Ok hang on I will try and find it. [look in the bath toys box (rummage, rummage) no diver].  Sorry I can't find him, he has gone.  Will a lizard do? 
Charlie:  OK.

1 comment:

  1. I think he has the best expressions. I remember from the "working with Harry and Charlie" clip, his face was so strongly characteristic. Not many of them you know :) I think you've got a star in your house (but we oh so knew that from the the first clip when he laughed). Good on you :)

    ReplyDelete